WORK FOR CONTENT CONQUERED
We’re always looking for motivated team players who are as committed to our customers’ content marketing success as we are. View our current opportunities below, or get in touch with us directly by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content Marketing Project Manager, Full-Time (32 Hours Per Week)
Content Conquered is seeking a talented editorial project manager to work on a full-time basis (32 hours per week).
In this role, you may be responsible for any or all of the following activities, among others:
- Managing editorial team members to prioritize content projects and ensure on-time completion of all project deliverables (30%)
- Editing/proofreading content created by other editorial team members for tone, clarity, and correctness (30%)
- Communicating directly with external clients and publishers regarding project progress in a professional manner (10%)
- Planning content topics in support of our clients’ content marketing initiatives (10%)
- Updating internal project management systems to ensure visibility by clients and editorial team members (5%)
- Sourcing data, images, external resources, and more to create genuinely helpful content pieces for our clients (5%)
- Interviewing clients to capture their insight for use in content production (5%)
- Providing other project management and administrative support as needed (5%)
Who You Are
You’re an experienced content marketing manager who can confidently oversee content creation for multiple content marketing campaigns. You’re organized and exceptionally detail-oriented, but also able to be creative when identifying innovative ways to serve our customers. You’re a strong editor who can work fast to meet both internal and external deadlines without compromising the quality of your work.
- 3-5+ years of related work experience
- Strong understanding of content marketing best practices
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong professional communication skills
- Strong content editing and proofreading skills
- Uncompromising quality standards and eye for detail
- Ability to work independently in a remote work environment
- Experience with WordPress or other popular CMSs
- Permanent remote work opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development budget
- Health insurance contribution
- Paid leave
Rate: commensurate with experience. This is a W2 employee and not a 1099 independent contractor position (open to candidates who are legally able to work in the US). Specific limitations are in place to limit work hours to 32 per week.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Content Marketing Project Manager Application.”
Content Conquered is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, Citizenship, age, marital, or disability status. No jerks allowed.
MARKETING, SALES & BUSINESS GHOSTBLOGGERS (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
Seeking intermediate and advanced level sales and marketing ghostbloggers for freelance/contract work on all of the following subjects (among other related topics):
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing (paid and organic)
- Mobile marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Referral marketing
- Marketing automation
- Growth hacking
- Sales prospecting
- Sales outreach
- Sales strategies/sales technology
- Startup business
When applying, please include 2-3 relevant writing samples on the topics above (live links preferred).
If you have special skills/knowledge/expertise in any of the areas listed above, please make a note in your bid.
Ongoing work available. Freelancers chosen will be expected to sign and abide by Content Conquered’s confidentiality agreement.
Native US English speakers only, please (US, CA, UK and AU).
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Your Next Marketing, Sales and Business Writer.” Bids without this subject line will not be considered.