We’re always looking for motivated team players who are as committed to our customers’ content marketing success as we are. View our current opportunities below, or get in touch with us directly by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time B2B Content Marketing Strategist (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
Content Conquered is seeking a talented part-time B2B content marketing strategist to support our clients’ content marketing programs. In this role, you may be responsible for any or all of the following activities, among others:
- Planning, managing, and executing content marketing campaigns for Content Conquered and its clients
- Coordinating the creation of digital content, including lead magnets, ebooks, case studies, white papers, presentation decks, web copy, blog posts, guest articles, email messages, graphics, and social media posts to support client campaigns, using Content Conquered’s talent network
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to get our clients’ content in front of target audiences, including internal sales enablement, paid search (Google Ads), paid social (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads), direct outreach, and other tactics
- Attending client calls and communicating directly with clients via email or project management system
- Working directly with other Content Conquered team members to facilitate successful campaign execution and consistent brand standards
- Monitoring analytics programs and providing clients with reporting on campaign ROI and key KPIs
Potential Additional Responsibilities
- Working with the Managing Director to prepare budget estimates and proposals
- Creating marketing content to support client campaigns
- Conducting keyword research and/or evaluating potential target keywords for integration into client content
- Building marketing automation funnels for lead generation around core content assets, including landing pages and email autoresponders
- Conducting customer or market research as needed to support campaigns
- Setting up analytics tracking for client campaigns
- Building client data visualization dashboards using Google Data Studio
- 3-5+ years of B2B content marketing experience
- Experience planning B2B content marketing strategy and leading campaigns
- Record of producing measurable results through B2B content marketing
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Uncompromising quality standards and eye for detail
- Growth mindset that’s driven to learn
- Ability to work independently in a remote work environment
- Experience working on campaigns for tech, IT, or ICT companies (especially Microsoft Partners)
- Experience promoting content through paid search and/or paid social campaigns
- Experience promoting content organically on LinkedIn
- Experience being client-facing in an agency environment
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with popular web analytics and marketing automation tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, SEMRush, Hubspot and ActiveCampaign
This is a W2 position, open to candidates who are legally able to work in the US.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter, including results from past content marketing campaigns you’ve led, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “B2B Content Marketing Strategist Application.”
Content Conquered is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
MARKETING, SALES & BUSINESS GHOSTBLOGGERS (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
Seeking intermediate and advanced level sales and marketing ghostbloggers for freelance/contract work on all of the following subjects (among other related topics):
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing (paid and organic)
- Mobile marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Referral marketing
- Marketing automation
- Growth hacking
- Sales prospecting
- Sales outreach
- Sales strategies/sales technology
- Startup business
When applying, please include 2-3 relevant writing samples on the topics above (live links preferred).
If you have special skills/knowledge/expertise in any of the areas listed above, please make a note in your bid.
Ongoing work available. Freelancers chosen will be expected to sign and abide by Content Conquered’s confidentiality agreement.
Native US English speakers only, please (US, CA, UK and AU).
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Your Next Marketing, Sales and Business Writer.” Bids without this subject line will not be considered.