WORK WITH CONTENT CONQUERED
As a growing agency, we’re always looking for motivated team players who are as committed to our clients’ success as we are. View our current opportunities below, or get in touch with us directly by reaching out to email@example.com.
B2B Content Marketing Strategist
Reports To: Managing Director
FTE Status: 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week, full-time)
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Posting Date: April 21, 2021
Closing Date: Rolling process; resume review will begin April 26th with interviews on a rolling basis
Target Start Date: June 1, 2021
Who We Are
Founded in 2007, Content Conquered is a boutique inbound digital marketing agency that leverages content marketing best practices to drive business results for our B2B clients. We offer world-class strategy planning and long-form content creation services that help our clients establish themselves as experts in their industries, while generating traffic and leads through inbound marketing campaigns.
Where You Fit In
Content Conquered is seeking a talented B2B content marketing strategist to support our clients’ marketing programs. In this role, you may be responsible for any or all of the following activities, among others:
- Planning, managing, and executing content marketing campaigns for Content Conquered and its clients
- Coordinating the creation of digital content, including lead magnets, ebooks, case studies, white papers, presentation decks, web copy, blog posts, guest articles, email messages, graphics, and social media posts to support client campaigns, using Content Conquered’s talent network
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to get our clients’ content in front of target audiences, including internal sales enablement, paid search (Google Ads), paid social (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads), direct outreach, and other tactics
- Attending client calls and communicating directly with clients via email or project management system
- Working directly with other Content Conquered team members to facilitate successful campaign execution and consistent brand standards
- Monitoring analytics programs and providing clients with reporting on campaign ROI and key KPIs
Potential Additional Responsibilities
- Working with the Managing Director to prepare budget estimates and proposals
- Creating marketing content to support client campaigns
- Conducting keyword research and/or evaluating potential target keywords for integration into client content
- Building marketing automation funnels for lead generation around core content assets, including landing pages and email autoresponders
- Conducting customer or market research as needed to support campaigns
- Setting up analytics tracking for client campaigns
- Building client data visualization dashboards using Google Data Studio
- 3-5+ years of B2B content marketing experience
- Experience planning B2B content marketing strategy and leading campaigns
- Record of producing measurable results through B2B content marketing
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Uncompromising quality standards and eye for detail
- Growth mindset that’s driven to learn
- Ability to work independently in a remote work environment
- Experience working on campaigns for tech, IT, or ICT companies (especially Microsoft Partners)
- Experience promoting content through paid search and/or paid social campaigns
- Experience promoting content organically on LinkedIn
- Experience being client-facing in an agency environment
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with popular web analytics and marketing automation tools, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, SEMRush, Hubspot and ActiveCampaign
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary of $50,000-$65,000 per year (based on 32-hour workweek); offer commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance (with cost-sharing)
- PTO bank and paid holidays
- Permanent remote work opportunity
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional development budget
This is a W2 position, open to candidates who are legally able to work in the US.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter, including results from past content marketing campaigns you’ve led, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “B2B Content Marketing Strategist Application.”
Content Conquered is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
MARKETING, SALES & BUSINESS GHOSTBLOGGERS (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
Seeking intermediate and advanced level sales and marketing ghostbloggers for freelance/contract work on all of the following subjects (among other related topics):
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing (paid and organic)
- Mobile marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Referral marketing
- Marketing automation
- Growth hacking
- Sales prospecting
- Sales outreach
- Sales strategies/sales technology
- Startup business
When applying, please include 2-3 relevant writing samples on the topics above (live links preferred).
If you have special skills/knowledge/expertise in any of the areas listed above, please make a note in your bid.
Ongoing work available. Freelancers chosen will be expected to sign and abide by Content Conquered’s confidentiality agreement.
Native US English speakers only, please (US, CA, UK and AU).
Please apply directly to email@example.com using the subject line “Your Next Marketing, Sales and Business Writer.” Bids without this subject line will not be considered.
B2B SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
Seeking a part-time B2B social media marketing intern to manage our clients’ social media accounts.
- Good understanding of B2B social media strategy
- Experience working with B2B, vs B2C clients
- Experience on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience creating engaging social content for clients
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong communication skills
Responsibilities may include:
- Drafting social media updates
- Scheduling social media updates to our clients’ accounts
- Monitoring social media accounts
- Responding to comments left on social media accounts
- Identifying social influencers
- Outreach to identified social influencers
Ongoing work available. Finalists may be invited to complete a paid test. The candidate chosen will be expected to sign and abide by our company’s confidentiality agreement.
Native US English speakers only, please (US, CA, UK and AU).
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Your B2B Social Media Intern.” Bids without this subject line will not be considered.
WHY WORK WITH CONTENT CONQUERED?
Content Conquered team members enjoy the following perks:
Content Conquered team members set their own schedules, working from anywhere in the world.
Our team members span four continents – and counting! Work from home or on-the-go.
We pay for talent! Our minimum freelancer rates regularly exceed industry standards.
Team members gain diverse experience working for our direct client and white label relationships.
Our long-term client relationships mean predictable ongoing assignments for our team.
TRAINING & FEEDBACK
Content Conquered team members receive regular training & feedback to improve their skills.