WORK WITH CONTENT CONQUERED
As a growing agency, we’re always looking for motivated team players who are as committed to our clients’ success as we are. View our current opportunities below, or get in touch with us directly by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART-TIME B2B DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Content Conquered is seeking a talented digital marketing specialist to work on a part-time basis, averaging 15-20 hours per week.
In this role, you may be responsible for any or all of the following activities, among others:
- Planning, managing, and executing digital marketing campaigns for Content Conquered and its clients, under the supervision of the Managing Director
- Creating (or coordinating the creation) of digital content, including lead magnets, ebooks, case studies, white papers, presentation decks, web copy, blog posts, guest articles, graphics, and social media posts
- Building marketing automation funnels, including landing pages and email autoresponders
- Conducting market research as needed to support campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to expand Content Conquered’s web and social media presence
- Publishing content on behalf of Content Conquered and its clients
- Working directly with other Content Conquered team members to facilitate successful campaign execution and consistent brand standards
- Monitoring analytics programs and providing reporting on campaign ROI and key KPIs
Who You Are
You’re a digital marketing nerd (or an aspiring digital marketing nerd) who understands how content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, paid advertising, and other digital marketing disciplines work together – even if you aren’t an expert in each of these areas.
You understand what it takes to make digital marketing work for B2B companies, and you’ve either led successful campaigns in the past or have the skills and knowledge to do so now. You’re able to look at the ‘bigger picture’ of a client’s situation and challenges in order to identify trends and propose creative solutions.
You’re constantly looking for ways to dig in and improve our clients’ results – and because you recognize that there’s always more to learn, you continually invest in your own growth and development as a marketer.
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Strong knowledge of B2B digital marketing best practices
- Past work on successful B2B digital marketing campaigns
- ‘T shaped’ marketer with a specialization in content marketing, SEO, or paid advertising
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Uncompromising quality standards and eye for detail
- Growth mindset that’s driven to learn
- Ability to work successfully in a remote work environment
- Experience working on campaigns for tech, IT, or ICT companies
- Evening availability, as needed, to support clients outside of the US
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with popular web analytics and marketing automation tools
Rate: $30-35 per hour; commensurate with experience. This is a W2 position with a set schedule; open to candidates who are legally able to work in the US.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Part-Time Digital Marketing Specialist Application.”
Content Conquered is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
MARKETING, SALES & BUSINESS GHOSTBLOGGERS (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
Seeking intermediate and advanced level sales and marketing ghostbloggers for freelance/contract work on all of the following subjects (among other related topics):
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing (paid and organic)
- Mobile marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Referral marketing
- Marketing automation
- Growth hacking
- Sales prospecting
- Sales outreach
- Sales strategies/sales technology
- Startup business
When applying, please include 2-3 relevant writing samples on the topics above (live links preferred).
If you have special skills/knowledge/expertise in any of the areas listed above, please make a note in your bid.
Ongoing work available. Freelancers chosen will be expected to sign and abide by Content Conquered’s confidentiality agreement.
Native US English speakers only, please (US, CA, UK and AU).
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Your Next Marketing, Sales and Business Writer.” Bids without this subject line will not be considered.
B2B SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (REMOTE OPPORTUNITY)
Seeking a part-time B2B social media marketing intern to manage our clients’ social media accounts.
- Good understanding of B2B social media strategy
- Experience working with B2B, vs B2C clients
- Experience on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience creating engaging social content for clients
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong communication skills
Responsibilities may include:
- Drafting social media updates
- Scheduling social media updates to our clients’ accounts
- Monitoring social media accounts
- Responding to comments left on social media accounts
- Identifying social influencers
- Outreach to identified social influencers
Ongoing work available. Finalists may be invited to complete a paid test. The candidate chosen will be expected to sign and abide by our company’s confidentiality agreement.
Native US English speakers only, please (US, CA, UK and AU).
Please apply directly to email@example.com using the subject line “Your B2B Social Media Intern.” Bids without this subject line will not be considered.
WHY WORK WITH CONTENT CONQUERED?
Content Conquered team members enjoy the following perks:
Content Conquered team members set their own schedules, working from anywhere in the world.
Our team members span four continents – and counting! Work from home or on-the-go.
We pay for talent! Our minimum freelancer rates regularly exceed industry standards.
Team members gain diverse experience working for our direct client and white label relationships.
Our long-term client relationships mean predictable ongoing assignments for our team.
TRAINING & FEEDBACK
Content Conquered team members receive regular training & feedback to improve their skills.