SAAS-SPECIFIC CONTENT CAMPAIGN
Fuel SaaS growth from top-of-funnel discovery content through to post-purchase onboarding and activation content.
- Comprehensive “Content Playbook” based on buyer personas, competitive landscape, industry trends, SEO keywords and more to drive SaaS campaign strategy.
- 4+ monthly blog posts, including topic ideation, copy, editing, meta tag development, stock imagery, internal/external linking, and CMS uploading.
- 1 lead magnet funnel pack, including 1 fully-designed lead magnet, landing page + opt-in copy, post-download email autoresponder sequence, landing page + autoresponder setup, and visual CTA banners.
- Paid search and social content promotion campaigns, including initial testing + ongoing optimization.
- 18 FAQ answer responses captured from your team.
- 6 knowledgebase or process tutorials w/accompanying screenshots.
- In-app demo copy for customer activation.
- New customer onboarding email sequence + NPS email sequence.
- 8 feature update email newsletters.
- Paid search and social content promotion campaigns, including ad creatives, initial testing, ongoing optimization and retargeting.
- Monthly content promotion and social influencer outreach initiatives.
- Monthly performance analysis and metrics reporting.
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies have unique content needs. So why trust a cookie-cutter content marketing campaign to meet customers’ needs at every stage of the buyer journey? The SaaS-Specific Content Campaign is geared exclusively towards SaaS companies with an eye towards increasing MRR/ARR and reducing churn.
Choose the SaaS-Specific Content Campaign if:
- Your SaaS company has previously only produced top-of-funnel discovery content
- You’re losing customers to excess churn due to a lack of post-purchase clarity
- Your customer success team regularly responds to the same issues across multiple customers
- You aren’t seeing the kind of referral or word of mouth growth you expected
The SaaS-Specific Content Campaign requires a 6-month minimum commitment. Participants enjoy a 10% discount off a la carte pricing for included services.
Build the package that best meets your organization’s content needs.
Maximize ROI and reporting by implementing Hubspot’s Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and CRM tools.
Expand your SaaS content efforts with additional blog posts, lead magnet campaigns, or customer success assets.
AUTHORITY BUILDING PACKAGE
Invest in off-site thought leadership through guest contributions on industry sites and Quora responses.
Add fully-designed case studies with sales enablement training to support buyers at every stage.
Ensure consistent results with a brand content style guide and 3-month editorial calendar setup.
Boost your profile in your industry with custom research based on interviews, surveys or internal data.